The Marshall 16 is a double barrel pistol shotgun in Black Ops 3. It fires 2 deadly shotgun cartridges consisting of 16 pellets meaning there is 8 pellets in each cartridge.
The Marshall 16 is best used in close range combat with a one shot kill range of 8.9m. This weapon is a great troll weapon to goof around with when your’e bored.
When running Akimbo, its recommended to shoot each pistol individually rather than firing them together. When you fire one pistol that one can reload while the other one is still cocked and ready. It just makes more sense really.
Recommended Attachments for the Marshall 16 are Fast Mags, Long Barrel and Akimbo for fun.
- Damage: 98 – 84 – 50
- Bonus Damage: 2x
- Range: Low for 1 shot kill
- Headshot Multiplier: None
Best Class setups
Marshall 16 – Speed Kills
- Attachments: Fast Mags
- Perks: Flak Jacket, Afterburner, Scavenger and Tactical Mask
- Equipment: Concussion’s x2
Marshall 16 – Laser
- Attachments – Laser Sight and Fast Mags
- Perks – Afterburner, Fast Hands and Gung-H0
- Equipment– Frag